• الحمدللہ محدث فورم کو نئےسافٹ ویئر زین فورو 2.1.7 پر کامیابی سے منتقل کر لیا گیا ہے۔ شکایات و مسائل درج کروانے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں۔
  • آئیے! مجلس التحقیق الاسلامی کے زیر اہتمام جاری عظیم الشان دعوتی واصلاحی ویب سائٹس کے ساتھ ماہانہ تعاون کریں اور انٹر نیٹ کے میدان میں اسلام کے عالمگیر پیغام کو عام کرنے میں محدث ٹیم کے دست وبازو بنیں ۔تفصیلات جاننے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں۔

جماعتی نام اہل حدیث ، قران وحدیث کی روشنی میں۔

شمولیت
اکتوبر 19، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
First of all sorry, I cannot write in Urdu at the moment but I will try in future, inshAllah. The post is interesting and I principally agree with the arguments there. However, the issue is more complex now even among our Ahl e Hadith and Salfi brothers as they have become quite sensitive about names and branding. Can you stop saying yourself Ahl e Hadith sometimes as a Dawah strategy? This is key issue. Most of our hard core a hl e hadith brothers do not accept leaving this name at all whcih is of cousre problematic.

ابن قاسم

مشہور رکن
شمولیت
اگست 07، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
First of all sorry, I cannot write in Urdu at the moment but I will try in future, inshAllah. The post is interesting and I principally agree with the arguments there. However, the issue is more complex now even among our Ahl e Hadith and Salfi brothers as they have become quite sensitive about names and branding. Can you stop saying yourself Ahl e Hadith sometimes as a Dawah strategy? This is key issue. Most of our hard core a hl e hadith brothers do not accept leaving this name at all whcih is of cousre problematic.
  1. First of all sorry, I cannot write in Urdu at the moment but I will try in future, inshAllah
  2. The post is interesting and I principally agree with the arguments there
  3. However, the issue is more complex now even among our Ahl e Hadith and Salfi brothers as they have become quite sensitive about names and branding
  4. Can you stop saying yourself Ahl e Hadith sometimes as a Dawah strategy
  5. This is key issue
  6. Most of our hard core a hl e hadith brothers do not accept leaving this name at all whcih is of course problematic
  1. Insha’Allah He may help you out writing Urdu language
  2. Thank you for your appreciation
  3. Can you please elaborate on this
  4. Absolutely not, we won’t hide our identity for the sake of Dawah, of course if we lose our identity, we will lose our history
  5. We do not think so
  6. We don’t think this as problematic. And Alhamdulillah after all we are calling for the worship of one God, not for any other cause

baraye meherbani urdu likhne may diqat ho rahi ho to roman english may urdu likhen, jaise may ye likh raha hun

طارق راحیل

مشہور رکن
شمولیت
جولائی 01، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
اہل حدیث ہوں یا اہل سنت
اللہ کو خالص اپنی عبادت
آخری رسول و نبی حضرت محمدٖصلٰی علیہ وسلم کی اطاعت
قرآنی احکام
حقوق اللہ کے ساتھ حقوق العباد کی مکمل پاسداری