• الحمدللہ محدث فورم کو نئےسافٹ ویئر زین فورو 2.1.7 پر کامیابی سے منتقل کر لیا گیا ہے۔ شکایات و مسائل درج کروانے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں۔
  • آئیے! مجلس التحقیق الاسلامی کے زیر اہتمام جاری عظیم الشان دعوتی واصلاحی ویب سائٹس کے ساتھ ماہانہ تعاون کریں اور انٹر نیٹ کے میدان میں اسلام کے عالمگیر پیغام کو عام کرنے میں محدث ٹیم کے دست وبازو بنیں ۔تفصیلات جاننے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں۔

Searching for a Hadith - Mother trapped in storm with her child...

Imr

مبتدی
شمولیت
اپریل 19، 2018
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
Assalaamu Alaykum.

First of all, sorry for having to type in English. I dont have Arabic/Urdu enabled on my system. I am looking into it.

I am looking for reference regarding a hadith. I dont remember its exact text as well as where I read it last time. Its a rarely quoted hadith, by the way. Jazaakallaah.

The text of hadith mentions Allaah asking one of his angels, when did it hurt most while capturing the souls of anyone. He mentions about the mother who got trapped in a storm with her child. She was alone with her child. I was ordered to capture her soul, leaving the child alone in the storm. Secondly, of a person (a king) who spent (most of) his life time building a paradise for himself on earth. When he was about to enter it, I was ordered to capture his soul before he enters.

Then Allaah mentions that the child who was left alone alive, was the same who became that king....

I have been looking around for this hadith for years but as I mentioned, its a very rare hadith. I think I have read it in two separate publications in last 15 years or so.

Thanks again.

Imran

خضر حیات

علمی نگران
رکن انتظامیہ
شمولیت
اپریل 14، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
و علیکم السلام ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ
یہ قصہ عوام میں کسی حد تک مشہور ہے، لیکن اس کا کوئی حوالہ میرے علم میں نہیں ہے۔