• الحمدللہ محدث فورم کو نئےسافٹ ویئر زین فورو 2.1.7 پر کامیابی سے منتقل کر لیا گیا ہے۔ شکایات و مسائل درج کروانے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں۔
  • آئیے! مجلس التحقیق الاسلامی کے زیر اہتمام جاری عظیم الشان دعوتی واصلاحی ویب سائٹس کے ساتھ ماہانہ تعاون کریں اور انٹر نیٹ کے میدان میں اسلام کے عالمگیر پیغام کو عام کرنے میں محدث ٹیم کے دست وبازو بنیں ۔تفصیلات جاننے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں۔

Request for a very special book on the subject of AQEEDA

Muhammad Ibrahim

مبتدی
شمولیت
اکتوبر 14، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalam o Aliykum Brother,
This is Muhammad Ibrahim, and I'm writing this email to request you to provide me with the following book. This is so far the best book I've come across on the subject of Aqeeda. I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet except a website, which is, AlToheed-Islamic Books. This website has got a corrupted or damaged copy of this book and that only provides the "Contents Titles" of the chapters in the book. So please provide me with a PDF format complete copy of this book. I'll be keeping you in my prayers inshaAllah.

Book Title: Aqeeda Ahl-e-Sunat wal jamat
Book Aurthor: Abu Hamza Abdul Khaliq Sadeeqi
Publisher: Ansar ul Sunnah Publications Lahore

Assalam o Aliykum Bahi .
the book i have requested is in urdu language and is published by Ansar o Sunnah publisher in Lahore, Pakistan, of which you already have 2 or 3 books on kitabosunnat.com, so you please help and source this specific book and also the other good collection of books published by this publisher and this author, then every one can be benefited. InshaAllah

Assalam o Aliykum

رضا میاں

سینئر رکن
شمولیت
مارچ 11، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
Wa alaikum salam
Brother, If you are looking for the English translation of this book, then I have no idea. But if you need the Urdu translation of the similar book but by a different author then I can help you.
. The following are the two books with the same name but different authors in Urdu. I hope it helps you
عقائد اہل سنت والجماعت - ایمان وعقائد - کتاب و سنت کی روشنی میں لکھی جانے والی اردو اسلامی کتب کا سب سے بڑا مفت مرکز
عقیدہ اہل سنت والجماعت - ایمان وعقائد - کتاب و سنت کی روشنی میں لکھی جانے والی اردو اسلامی کتب کا سب سے بڑا مفت مرکز

Muhammad Ibrahim

مبتدی
شمولیت
اکتوبر 14، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
Wa alaikum salam
Brother, If you are looking for the English translation of this book, then I have no idea. But if you need the Urdu translation of the similar book but by a different author then I can help you.
. The following are the two books with the same name but different authors in Urdu. I hope it helps you
عقائد اہل سنت والجماعت - ایمان وعقائد - کتاب و سنت کی روشنی میں لکھی جانے والی اردو اسلامی کتب کا سب سے بڑا مفت مرکز
عقیدہ اہل سنت والجماعت - ایمان وعقائد - کتاب و سنت کی روشنی میں لکھی جانے والی اردو اسلامی کتب کا سب سے بڑا مفت مرکز
Assalam o Aliykum Bahi .
the book i have requested is in urdu language and is published by Ansar o Sunnah publisher in Lahore, Pakistan, of which you already have 2 or 3 books on kitabosunnat.com, so you please help and source this specific book and also the other good collection of books published by this publisher and this author, then every one can be benefited. InshaAllah

Muhammad Ibrahim

مبتدی
شمولیت
اکتوبر 14، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
Assalam o Aliykum Bahi .

Aamir

خاص رکن
شمولیت
مارچ 16، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
Assalam o Aliykum Bahi .
I already upload your requested book. plz download below book
http://www.archive.org/download/Aqeeda_Ahl-e-Sunnat_Wal_Jamat.pdf/Aqeeda_Ahl-e-Sunnat_Wal_Jamat.pdf

ندیم محمدی

مشہور رکن
شمولیت
جولائی 29، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
السلام علیکم ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ
عامر بھائی ! آپ کے دیے ہوے لنک میں بھی وہی ایرر آرہا ہے جس کا ذکر ابراہیم بھائی نے اپنی پہلی پوسٹ میں کیا تھا۔