• الحمدللہ محدث فورم کو نئےسافٹ ویئر زین فورو 2.1.7 پر کامیابی سے منتقل کر لیا گیا ہے۔ شکایات و مسائل درج کروانے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں۔
  • آئیے! مجلس التحقیق الاسلامی کے زیر اہتمام جاری عظیم الشان دعوتی واصلاحی ویب سائٹس کے ساتھ ماہانہ تعاون کریں اور انٹر نیٹ کے میدان میں اسلام کے عالمگیر پیغام کو عام کرنے میں محدث ٹیم کے دست وبازو بنیں ۔تفصیلات جاننے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں۔

جنید جمشید ایک اور بڑے تنازعے میں پھنس گئے !

یوسف ثانی

فعال رکن
رکن انتظامیہ
شمولیت
ستمبر 26، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
اسے کہتےہیں ”عذر گناہ، بد تر از گناہ“
Clarification of Junaid Jamsheed regarding the picture circulating on social media:
Dear brothers and sisters,
A picture is circulating on the social media which has directed much criticism towards me. Before pronouncing a judgement, there are a few facts which you should all be aware of.
I was Pakistan's most famous rock star a few decades back. My songs entertained not only the people of Pakistan, but were appreciated all over the world. This fame brought me not just money and recognition, but the love of so many people. More specifically it brought me the love of many girls.
Every day gorgeous young girls would hurl themselves at me. This love became my inspiration, and it would compel me to write even more passionate songs.
But as you are aware every thing reaches its peak and then falls. I reached the peak of my fame and I started to tumble down. Other bands were competing with me and my efforts were not bringing the same response. I feared for my future; so many had reached the zenith of fame yet they had died lonely. It's so easy being replaced in showbiz.
The biggest injury to my pride, was the realization that the girls who were throwing themselves at me, did not love me truly, they would throw themselves at Haroon, Ali Zafar, Salman, and any guy with a guitar. It made me sad... it made me cry....
I became reclusive, my fears were consuming me, and I lost the will to make music. Amidst my darkest hour, came a strange man in my life, his name was Mulana Tariq Jameel. He talked to me about religion and God. It made me think about things I had never really thought about. I began to change, perhaps as a way to sooth my wounds. But to my surprise people started to notice my change. The same people who were on the verge of forgetting my existence, began to write about my new found devotion to religion. I had become an object of worship once more. This time it was not nubile young females breaking their hearts over me, but bearded men of all ages and classes. A strange aura of respectability had developed around me.
Mulana Tariq Jameel, himself a mini celebrity back then took great pains to advertise my new found change. He took me to his tableghee markaz, and portrayed me as a role model for all boys and men. I soon became a symbol of born again Muslims. Many other athletes and celebrities who were facing the end of their carears found a new path to peruse. It cleansed them of the stigma of a sinful life and brought them much respect.
Here I was a guy who just wanted to have fun, play some music and meet pretty girls, but suddenly I found my self as a symbol of religious change. I sometimes missed my past, I missed playing the guitar and beautiful young girls screaming and looking at me with such dreamy eyes. I wanted it back so much. I had fame now, much more than I could hope for it was a unique type of fame, yet my adolescent desires were killing me inside.
Whenever I wanted to return to music, Mulana Tariq Jameel would pull me back. He told me that an entire religious revolution dependent on my sticking to the right path, and that my falling back to the path of sin would be his own personal failure. Mulana Tariq Jameel had made me keep a long beard, wear a cap and leave music. Yet he had not cured me of my suppressed desires, which were the reason I became a rock star.
For a while I accepted my transition, I had done it for religion, for my country for Mulana Tariq Jameel. I had numbed my pain and repressed my desires. Yet with time my inner demons resurfaced.
Many other such born again Muslims were taking central stage, and I started to feel abandoned once more. Even Mulana Tariq Jameel would not give me the attention I was due for sacrificing so much. It was hard to compete with the likes of Aamir liaqat, Yousf, Inzimam, Shahid Afraidi, Amir khan and most of all Veena Malik. On top of that my wife was entering her late 40s, she was not as appealing as before.
All this was consuming me inside. I wanted to sing again, to be loved again, to meet beautiful girls once more. The more my desires increased the more bitter I became. A few times out of frustration I made remarks which were considered misogynist. I was condemned by girls and women all over the world, those very same girls whose love I so much carved. It only increased my contradiction and tore my soul even further.
Then one night I was invited by my old showbiz friends. Once again I felt conflicted. I wanted to go so badly to meet those people who were doing the things I so much wanted to do. Yet they were bad people. But then I remembered that my mentor Mulana Tariq Jameel had met Amir khan and Veena Malik and brought religion in their lives. Perhapse, I thought, that I could persuade them to leave their wicked ways and become a part of the pious. So I decided to go.
I felt surprisingly happy, meeting my old friends. They understood me, and knew who I really was.
My euphoria increased when I saw Hadiqa. We had both started music together and I had admired her ever since.
She was still single, still sweet still so s... s.... s.........sharif. Her innocent smile made me forget every thing. For a moment I felt whole... I felt alive.... I felt a purpose to be alive.
Call it chemistry, but she looked in my eyes and started signing 'Tu agar mil jata...apna ho ja ta....' Tyrants is it so hard to understand that in a flight of passion I held her hand and started signing 'Na tu aye gi..... Na hi chayn aye ga' ... what we felt was so magnetic that all our friends joined us and the picture you saw was the result.
Tell me am I to be blamed? I am just a victim of circumstance. What ever I did was for the good of the country and I leave you all to decide.
Wassalam,
Your Brother,
Junaid Jamshed​

محمد علی جواد

سینئر رکن
شمولیت
جولائی 18، 2012
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
اسے کہتےہیں ”عذر گناہ، بد تر از گناہ“
Clarification of Junaid Jamsheed regarding the picture circulating on social media:
Dear brothers and sisters,
A picture is circulating on the social media which has directed much criticism towards me. Before pronouncing a judgement, there are a few facts which you should all be aware of.
I was Pakistan's most famous rock star a few decades back. My songs entertained not only the people of Pakistan, but were appreciated all over the world. This fame brought me not just money and recognition, but the love of so many people. More specifically it brought me the love of many girls.
Every day gorgeous young girls would hurl themselves at me. This love became my inspiration, and it would compel me to write even more passionate songs.
But as you are aware every thing reaches its peak and then falls. I reached the peak of my fame and I started to tumble down. Other bands were competing with me and my efforts were not bringing the same response. I feared for my future; so many had reached the zenith of fame yet they had died lonely. It's so easy being replaced in showbiz.
The biggest injury to my pride, was the realization that the girls who were throwing themselves at me, did not love me truly, they would throw themselves at Haroon, Ali Zafar, Salman, and any guy with a guitar. It made me sad... it made me cry....
I became reclusive, my fears were consuming me, and I lost the will to make music. Amidst my darkest hour, came a strange man in my life, his name was Mulana Tariq Jameel. He talked to me about religion and God. It made me think about things I had never really thought about. I began to change, perhaps as a way to sooth my wounds. But to my surprise people started to notice my change. The same people who were on the verge of forgetting my existence, began to write about my new found devotion to religion. I had become an object of worship once more. This time it was not nubile young females breaking their hearts over me, but bearded men of all ages and classes. A strange aura of respectability had developed around me.
Mulana Tariq Jameel, himself a mini celebrity back then took great pains to advertise my new found change. He took me to his tableghee markaz, and portrayed me as a role model for all boys and men. I soon became a symbol of born again Muslims. Many other athletes and celebrities who were facing the end of their carears found a new path to peruse. It cleansed them of the stigma of a sinful life and brought them much respect.
Here I was a guy who just wanted to have fun, play some music and meet pretty girls, but suddenly I found my self as a symbol of religious change. I sometimes missed my past, I missed playing the guitar and beautiful young girls screaming and looking at me with such dreamy eyes. I wanted it back so much. I had fame now, much more than I could hope for it was a unique type of fame, yet my adolescent desires were killing me inside.
Whenever I wanted to return to music, Mulana Tariq Jameel would pull me back. He told me that an entire religious revolution dependent on my sticking to the right path, and that my falling back to the path of sin would be his own personal failure. Mulana Tariq Jameel had made me keep a long beard, wear a cap and leave music. Yet he had not cured me of my suppressed desires, which were the reason I became a rock star.
For a while I accepted my transition, I had done it for religion, for my country for Mulana Tariq Jameel. I had numbed my pain and repressed my desires. Yet with time my inner demons resurfaced.
Many other such born again Muslims were taking central stage, and I started to feel abandoned once more. Even Mulana Tariq Jameel would not give me the attention I was due for sacrificing so much. It was hard to compete with the likes of Aamir liaqat, Yousf, Inzimam, Shahid Afraidi, Amir khan and most of all Veena Malik. On top of that my wife was entering her late 40s, she was not as appealing as before.
All this was consuming me inside. I wanted to sing again, to be loved again, to meet beautiful girls once more. The more my desires increased the more bitter I became. A few times out of frustration I made remarks which were considered misogynist. I was condemned by girls and women all over the world, those very same girls whose love I so much carved. It only increased my contradiction and tore my soul even further.
Then one night I was invited by my old showbiz friends. Once again I felt conflicted. I wanted to go so badly to meet those people who were doing the things I so much wanted to do. Yet they were bad people. But then I remembered that my mentor Mulana Tariq Jameel had met Amir khan and Veena Malik and brought religion in their lives. Perhapse, I thought, that I could persuade them to leave their wicked ways and become a part of the pious. So I decided to go.
I felt surprisingly happy, meeting my old friends. They understood me, and knew who I really was.
My euphoria increased when I saw Hadiqa. We had both started music together and I had admired her ever since.
She was still single, still sweet still so s... s.... s.........sharif. Her innocent smile made me forget every thing. For a moment I felt whole... I felt alive.... I felt a purpose to be alive.
Call it chemistry, but she looked in my eyes and started signing 'Tu agar mil jata...apna ho ja ta....' Tyrants is it so hard to understand that in a flight of passion I held her hand and started signing 'Na tu aye gi..... Na hi chayn aye ga' ... what we felt was so magnetic that all our friends joined us and the picture you saw was the result.
Tell me am I to be blamed? I am just a victim of circumstance. What ever I did was for the good of the country and I leave you all to decide.
Wassalam,
Your Brother,
Junaid Jamshed​
السلام و علیکم و رحمت الله -

اگر یہ comments صحیح ہیں اور واقعی جنید جمشید کے ہیں تو اس پر لمبے چوڑے تبصرے کے بجاے قرآن کی یہی آیات پیش کی جاسکتی ہیں-

أَفَمَنْ كَانَ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّهِ كَمَنْ زُيِّنَ لَهُ سُوءُ عَمَلِهِ وَاتَّبَعُوا أَهْوَاءَهُمْ سوره محمّد ١٤
پس کیا وہ شخص جو اپنے رب کی طرف سے واضح دلیل پر ہو وہ اس جیسا ہو سکتا ہے جسے اس کے برے عمل اچھے کر کے دکھائے گئے ہوں اور اس نے اپنی ہی خواہشوں کی پیروی کی ہو؟؟-

وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَفْرُوضًا سوره النساء ١٨
اور شیطان نے کہا کہ (اے الله) میں تیرے بندوں میں سے حصہ مقرر لوں گا

وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ سوره النمل ٢٤
اور شیطان نے ان کے اعمال کو انہیں آرستہ کر دکھایا ہے اور انہیں راستہ سے روک دیا ہے سو وہ راہ پر نہیں چلتے-

الله ہم سب کو اپنے سیدہے راستے کی طرف گامزن کرے (آمین)-

ابن داود

فعال رکن
رکن انتظامیہ
شمولیت
نومبر 08، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
السلام علیکم ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ!
اللہ معاف کرے، یہ "BORN AGAIN MUSLIM"بھی پیدا ہونے شروع ہوگئے؟ اب تو یہ عیسائیوں کا ایک فرقہ تھا، "JAHOVAS WITNISS" والوں کا!
یہ تحریر جنید جمشید کی اپنی ہے؟ اگر اپنی ہے تو:
اس بندے کا علاج کرواو، اور اس سے پہلے اس کے استاد کا!

محمد نعیم یونس

خاص رکن
رکن انتظامیہ
شمولیت
اپریل 27، 2013
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
Source regarding comments by Junaid may also be shared، please۔

یوسف ثانی

فعال رکن
رکن انتظامیہ
شمولیت
ستمبر 26، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
سوشیل میڈیا پر اپ لوڈڈ کسی بھی خبر کا کوئی مستند ذریعہ نہیں ہوتاـ خواہ خبر سچی ہو یا جھوٹی ـ

ابن داود

فعال رکن
رکن انتظامیہ
شمولیت
نومبر 08، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
السلام علیکم ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ!
سوشیل میڈیا پر اپ لوڈڈ کسی بھی خبر کا کوئی مستند ذریعہ نہیں ہوتاـ خواہ خبر سچی ہو یا جھوٹی ـ
یہ بات بھی بلکل درست ہے۔

ابن داود

فعال رکن
رکن انتظامیہ
شمولیت
نومبر 08، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
السلا علیکم ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ !
اس تحریر کو پڑھ کر میرا یہ ظن ہے کہ یہ کسی نے جان بوجھ کر جنید جمشید کو ہدف تنقید بنانے کے لئے لکھی ہے، مگر ایک ظن یہ بھی ہے کہ ہمارے جنید جمشید بھائی سے بھی ہر طرح کی بونگی کی بعید بھی نہیں کی جا سکتی۔ لہٰذا میں جنید جمشید بھائی جان کے حق میں دعاءگو ہوں کہ اللہ تعالیٰ انہیں اور ہمیں، سب کو فتنوں سے محفوظ رکھے۔ اور ہدایت پر چلنے کی توفیق دے! آمین

محمد علی جواد

سینئر رکن
شمولیت
جولائی 18، 2012
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
اوپر دیے گئے comments کے بارے میں تومیں بھی کنفرم نہیں کہ یہ واقعی جنید کے ہیں بھی یا نہیں ؟؟؟ ممکن ہے یہ کسی کی سازش ہو ؟؟

لیکن اوپر دی گئی تصویر میں تو جنید جمشید واضح ہے جس نے مشھور زمانہ گلوکارہ کا ہاتھ بھی پکڑا ہوا ہے اور اس دی گئی تصویر میں جنید کا پرانا ساتھی سلمان احمد بھی موجود ہے جو امریکہ میں پاکستانی موسقی کے فروغ کے سلسلے میں سفیر کی حیثیت سے کام کررہا ہے- سلمان نے دو تین سال قبل جنید کے حوالے سے ایک بیان بھی دیا تھا کہ "میں ایک دن جنید کو واپس موسیقی کی دنیا میں واپس لے آؤں گا میں جنید کو "دل دل پاکستان" کے زمانے سے جانتا ہوں وہ شہرت کا بھوکا ہے " -

اگر یہ تصویر اصلی ہے تو اس بات کا قوی احتمال ہے کہ سلمان اپنے عزائم میں کامیاب ہو سکتا ہے (واللہ اعالم)-

لیکن دوسری طرف جنید کافی عرصے سے تبلیغی جماعت کے نرغے میں ہے جو ایک بدعتی جماعت ہے -جنید کی حالت تو وہی ہے کہ آسمان سے گرا کھجور میں اٹکا- الله اس کے حال رحم کرے -(آمین)

اسحاق سلفی

فعال رکن
رکن انتظامیہ
شمولیت
اگست 25، 2014
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
اوپر دیے گئے comments کے بارے میں تومیں بھی کنفرم نہیں کہ یہ واقعی جنید کے ہیں بھی یا نہیں ؟؟؟ ممکن ہے یہ کسی کی سازش ہو ؟؟

لیکن اوپر دی گئی تصویر میں تو جنید جمشید واضح ہے جس نے مشھور زمانہ گلوکارہ کا ہاتھ بھی پکڑا ہوا ہے اور اس دی گئی تصویر میں جنید کا پرانا ساتھی سلمان احمد بھی موجود ہے جو امریکہ میں پاکستانی موسقی کے فروغ کے سلسلے میں سفیر کی حیثیت سے کام کررہا ہے- سلمان نے دو تین سال قبل جنید کے حوالے سے ایک بیان بھی دیا تھا کہ "میں ایک دن جنید کو واپس موسیقی کی دنیا میں واپس لے آؤں گا میں جنید کو "دل دل پاکستان" کے زمانے سے جانتا ہوں وہ شہرت کا بھوکا ہے " -

اگر یہ تصویر اصلی ہے تو اس بات کا قوی احتمال ہے کہ سلمان اپنے عزائم میں کامیاب ہو سکتا ہے (واللہ اعالم)-

لیکن دوسری طرف جنید کافی عرصے سے تبلیغی جماعت کے نرغے میں ہے جو ایک بدعتی جماعت ہے -جنید کی حالت تو وہی ہے کہ آسمان سے گرا کھجور میں اٹکا- الله اس کے حال رحم کرے -(آمین)
شوبز، موسیقی کی دنیا۔۔۔ اتنی رنگین اور نوٹ چھاپنے کی تیز ترین مشین ،اور شہرت و پذیرائی کی دلفریب دنیا ہے کہ کسی کو بھی ’’ پٹڑی سے اتار سکتی ہے ‘‘