• الحمدللہ محدث فورم کو نئےسافٹ ویئر زین فورو 2.1.7 پر کامیابی سے منتقل کر لیا گیا ہے۔ شکایات و مسائل درج کروانے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں۔
  • آئیے! مجلس التحقیق الاسلامی کے زیر اہتمام جاری عظیم الشان دعوتی واصلاحی ویب سائٹس کے ساتھ ماہانہ تعاون کریں اور انٹر نیٹ کے میدان میں اسلام کے عالمگیر پیغام کو عام کرنے میں محدث ٹیم کے دست وبازو بنیں ۔تفصیلات جاننے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں۔

Lecture in English against the Barailwis and hamad Raza Khan

شمولیت
ستمبر 19، 2011
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ

طاہر

مبتدی
شمولیت
جنوری 29، 2012
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
Salam aleykum

this are lectures against the Narailwis quoting from, Malfuz and Hadaiq Bakhshish of Ahmad Raza Khan

umm-ul-qura - www.umm-ul-qura.org

The scans of the quotes quoted in this lecture can be downloaded on:

http://docs.umm-ul-qura.org/Malfuz.pdf

http://docs.umm-ul-qura.org/Hadaiq.pdf

Dear Brother
Assalam-o-Alaikum

I most thankfully admire the series of your lectures on the deviant Aqaid of the Barelwiyah sect, and extend my heart felt congradulations for your efforts.

I am doing a similar thing by actually going directly to the Barelwis, and engaging them in discussions. By doing so I create for myself an opportunity to show them scans of the books by their deviant Ulema (in urdu/Arabic) and explain to them how they are being led into the shirk and other bidda't.

Having watched your first video in the series, I would like to get hold of the book that you have written. But rather, if I may suggest, would it not be better that you uploaded an elctronic version of the book on this site including various others, so a whole mass of British born youngsters and Muslims of all ages could benefit from your book, In-sha,Allah.

While I await your reply, I pray to Allah for your success and barakah.

Wasalam-o-Alikum

طاہر

مبتدی
شمولیت
جنوری 29، 2012
پیغامات
ری ایکشن اسکور
پوائنٹ
و علیکم السلام!

بھائی علی حسن خان صاحب، کتاب کی فراہمی کے لئے رابطے اور ویڈیوز کے بارے میں مزید معلومات کی فراہمی کا بہت شکریہ۔ ان شاءاللہ آپ کی کتاب پر کام جلد ہی شروع کر دیا جائے گا اور ہم اس کو پھیلانے کی بھرپور کوشش کریں گے۔ اللہ کریم آپ کو بہت کامیابی عطا فرمائے۔ آمین

والسلام و علیکم